Love Mass Effect 3 Style Love Mass Effect 3 Style

Fluent animation, but bad drawings. Voice Acting was okay. Also the Mass Effect 3 train is over ad it was neither funny nor original.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

But i ike raisins...

Loved it! Just everything is perfect about this.

Jerry Jerry

I've seen this movie first in 2008 and now stumbled over it because of your frontpaged apple.mov.

It's great! I almost had forgotten it but four years ago, this small piece of art still gets me like the first time I saw it. The concept is clear, it keeps on surprising and the animation is more than solid. I also would like to tell you that your animation skill has greatly(is that a word? idk, I'm german) improved over the time! Keep it up!

Yours, Schlissi

COS:MS2 COS:MS2

Found a Bug: If you make a right klick and choose "play", the game advances and you get the Medal of the scene you were playing. Otherwise it just needs to become bigger.

good stuff!

shotgun06 responds:

SHHHHH!!!!!

Catapult Round Trip Catapult Round Trip

Good base, but keep on editing! The baddies need to have another source of dying, like when they fall from high spots or something. The overall physics are OK, but the chain sometimes works like a rubber band and pulls the ball back.

Also, you need to improve your story writing. The idea is OK, but the sentences are too sloppy.

Otherwise it's a good game!

Hot Tub Heist Hot Tub Heist

Entertainig

Nice work, no major bugs, random story. Well done! Only criticism: the skills don't do very much and sometimes it's impossible to avoid the death ray, so you have to restart the whole level.